Texas Star Community Management’s performance and new-found strength in the market make us among the leaders in the field of new development management.
The role of Texas Star Community Management, is to guide and advise the Developer and the Board of Directors of developer-controlled associations and to implement the Developer’s decisions and policies. Texas Star Community Management serves as the interface between the Developer and the homeowners.
Texas Star Community Management has vast experience in the management of developer-controlled associations. Our company is structured in such a way to ensure smooth transition, and continued focus on high quality service that new homeowners expect when buying into a community under development.
Developers receive substantial benefits and savings by choosing Texas Star Community Management’s range of Association services. Texas Star Community Management attends to the homeowners, allowing the Developer to attend to the development.
- Review and advise on the creation of Deed Restrictions, Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws from a management perspective.
- Review and advise on development plans from a maintenance and management perspective.
- Prepare an initial operating budget and advise on initial assessment fees.
- Communicate with the IRS and the State Comptroller in establishing the Association.
- Negotiate with contractors for trash removal, landscaping, pool management, water, gas, electricity, and other Association services as necessary.
- Obtain proposals for all necessary insurance including property, liability, directors and officers, fidelity, and umbrella coverages.
- Prepare welcome packages and Homeowner Association information.